The Angle Project seeks to fill two internship positions.
Interning at TAP is a great opportunity to strengthen your professional skills, learn more about commercial theatre production, applied theatre, and social justice while being an activist.
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to Irene at email@example.com
- A bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) in the related field
- Some background and/or strong interest in theatre and social justice
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, diligence, and reliability
- Ability to work independently and long-distance
- Ability to prioritize and meet dead-lines
- Solid computer and gadget skills
Social Media and Marketing Intern
The marketing intern will support TAP’s various marketing and media needs, including conducting marketing research; maintaining and developing social media accounts; aiding in audience development activities; monitoring and managing in-bound inquiries on social channels. Schedule is flexible and negotiable.
Production and Workshop Intern
The production intern will assist with scheduling meetings and keeping the production and workshop calendar. Opportunities are available to attend production and curriculum writing meetings and observe rehearsals, reconcile receipts, organize specific events, and attend production related activities. Other duties will be assigned as needed to support the Director and Producer. Schedule is flexible and negotiable.